6 months industrial training for these professions too.
In a SEO & PPC industrial training, students get the chance to learn following topics –
- On page optimization – It is an essential topic, which is taught in the search engine optimization. Trainees learn about the factors that affect a website’s rankings in SERPs. In this category, students get to learn how to work on online aspects like website, meta tags, keywords and more.
- Off page optimization – It is another aspect that affects a website’s ranking in SERPs. In industrial training, trainees get to learn about techniques that can improve these rankings. It includes techniques like social bookmarking, link popularity, social networking, blogging and more.
- Google Analytics – It is an important part of SEO. This is the reason why it is included in the industrial training. Trainees learn about Google Analytics and how it is used in search engine optimization.
- SMO – Social media optimization (SMO) is another topic that trainees can learn in this training. They learn why social media is important and how it can be used in SEO. It is an essential aspect when it comes to a web page’s ranking in search engine result pages.
- Google Algorithm Updates – Google changes its algorithm with Panda and Penguin updates. In the industrial training, students learn about these updates and how they affect SEO. They are also taught how to tackle issues caused by these updates or how to avoid penalties.
- AdWords – Google AdWords is an essential part of pay per click. In this category, students learn how to use AdWords to advertise a business or a brand.
- Keywords targeting – In PPC industrial training, trainees also learn about the keyword targeting, which is a vital aspect in this IT field. They learn each topic including how to research for keywords or how to create an effective keyword list for project.
- Creating ads and campaigns – Learning about the PPC ads and campaigns is also included in this program.
Budget and bidding – Students also get the chance to learn about budget and bidding.