PHP is a very popular server side programing language, which is used for web development. Personal Home Page was introduced in 1995 by Rasmus Lerdorf. Today it is known as Hypertext Preprocessor and one of the most popular scripting languages used by developers to create websites.
The demand for it is growing every day and there will be plenty of jobs in this field. Web Development is a fast growing field and it is demanding professionals to perform the tasks. One, who wants to make a career in web development field, can get 6 Weeks PHP Training in Chandigarh or any city, as per your geographical preferences. After completing training, one can easily find a job.
Developers all over the world are working with PHP to create secure dynamic web pages and its qualities helps in making their work easy.
Here are some reasons why developers prefer PHP for websites development:
1. This language is very easy to manage. For the developers, working with it, is considered easy and its syntax is influenced by Perl, C, C++, Java. Professionals, who have knowledge and experience of these, can easily understand and manage PHP.
2. PHP can be used with Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) and with this mix, you can create dynamic web pages.
3. This language is free of cost and anyone can download it for free. From a learner to a professional, it is very easy to get it without stressing about budget.
4. It can runs on almost all the operating systems and platforms available like Windows, Unix, Linux and Mac OS.
5. It supports all the popular databases like MySQL, Mysqli, MS SQL, Informix, Oracle, dBase, FrontBase, Paradox, IBM DB2, SQLite3, PostgreSQL and many more.
6. It’s processing is very fast and it makes easier to develop websites. It works on the server side and that is why its loading time is reduced.
7. It has many levels for the security purpose. It can easily protect from viruses, threats and malicious attacks.
8. It is user friendly and flexible programing language. One can easily make changes into its syntax and learn new things. Its flexibility gives us opportunity to change and modify the code before or after development.
9. This server side scripting language supports almost all web servers like Apache, Microsoft IIS, Netscape, iPlanet server etc.
10. Its developers The PHP Group always keeps it updated. It is never too outdated to work with. There are always new changes and updates are available to modify it. It will work with different applications and platforms with new updates.